Thursday, October 8, 2009

HomeWork11: Self Experiment

For my experiment i went 24hours with out using any kind of communication devices. (unless emergency)
This included:
Phone (calling/texting)
Computer (no social network or instant messenger or email)
Etc...

I though this was kind of fun and boring, since it allowed me to continue my progress on making animations and allowed me more time to think alone. I didn't really feel any different since this only limits a small part of my life, because my life isn't revolved around it. after the 24 hours was finished i didn't jump straight back into communicating through digital items but i just continued what i was doing since i sort of liked the peace of no one bothering you for a while. I think that cutting a whole part of your life, so suddenly is bad since it takes away some of the things you might need, since i didn't really get any opinion from others when i was doing my animations and it sort of became very quiet with out other voices, since music isn't enough. even though long distance communication has become a detraction's in this world, we as people can live with and with out it, i can't really prove that since i only went without it for 24 hours . people in this world don't want to find out how they would live if they didn't have this stuff so they rather go without it for long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment