Thursday, November 12, 2009

Art Project (HomeWork 21)



The images used in this video are copyrighted to Nexon and the MMORPG Maplestory.
I also do not claim ownership of any audio content used.

NOTE: i am sorry that this video is not my best. have a nice day :D

Together with your art please append a text that addresses the following questions:
1. Is your art a hammer or a mirror? Why?
I think my art is sort of like both since it mirrors today's society and what is seen through normal people's eyes but it also captures some of the rough parts of society that some people don't see or want to believe. By portraying how many different people view their lives and how it is good or bad but also nailing in some messages of the stuff being over looked. There are many ways to look at my art, with it's badly drawn lines of society and peoples wishes to live in this world where everything can be created and colored. All the different second lives that are made each day and all the abuse of this technology. Everything is digital and everything is a play, all things are created and are considered natural since they are all the same.

2. Does your art make you fink and theel? What are some of your own reactions to your art?
My Art doesn't make me fink or theel since i have no reactions to it. Since i made it there is nothing new for me to look at.

3. What was the most interesting aspect of your making of the art?
I think the most interesting aspect of making this art is how i got the freedom to show what i want to show to the world, even though it is not perfect and how i wanted it exactly but i still got to show some aspects of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment