Thursday, January 21, 2010

HomeWork 31

PART A:
-why do you wear skinny jeans?
cause, it makes me feel like im not bloted or fat in a way, i think im fat becasue i see my self in different ways in other people.
-so you care about other people's opinions?
yea sometimes, cause i es Asian.
-why don't you like to wear sweaters?
because they are heavy,
-Is it because you dont want people to think you are weak?
yea basically,
-does it lead back to the reason that you think you are kinda fat?
i guess
-there is no i guess
yea there is,
-aren't your wearing these clothes because there is a empty hole in your life?
yes, there is...
-what do you think is missing?
uhh... hehehe... what?
my family together,
-i dont believe that!
you want to start!
it's not that, the thing that will fill that empty hole in my life is having my grampa back.
-but you know that is only a dream.
-so are you planning to get a tattoo?
yes, i am planning to get a star on my hand?
-why?
cause it's cool,
-do you think you are following corporate corruption on the human mind, of what is cool in this world?
no?
iono?
my family has it and i want to have a tattoo,
-dont you want to be an individual?
no
-why not?
cause i dont want to.
-so you want to be a clone?
hell no
i dont want to be a clone because my is gonna take my clothes
-is clothes the most important thing in your world?
yes it is

what do i think about these answers
i think that my biffle still hasn't totally fallen into corporate hands, but is still influenced since he/she gets very defensive about her answers and the questions. He/She doesn't falter when he/she these answers . i think there is something that she is hiding and i think that some humans are different than others and might not fall totally down the hole made by corporate media.
i tried to keep the questions moderate and not very forceful. it is just hard to get answers for questions like this, and it is hard for people to really admit something they dont really know, or think about.
------

PART B

for my self, i think i follow the corporations somewhat, since there is no way for me to escape it, i also dont think there is any individuality left in this world since no matter how you look at it, there is no way for me to escape it. i wear the clothes i wear since i think it is confortable, maybe for the design, to show i follow name brands, but i am not afraid to admit it, but i dont get the reason to follow something really expensive, that will mean nothing to my self and something to other, since i believe that in this world it is mostly an equal trade system but not all the time.

i know my life is meaningless and these are just words, that only mean what i want them to mean and nothing else. since in this world there is nothing meaningful or meaningless. No matter what i say, i will still follow the corporations since i am born into this culture, but there will be no hope for the future.

i will not get anything to damage my skin or body just yet like sergery or a tattoo, etc since i believe in a natural look. i dont really prefer make-up since it is just like selling ones own self to weird doll shape looks. on other people i would think it would be fine since it was their choice to use it but for me it would be a no.

No comments:

Post a Comment