Monday, May 10, 2010

HomeWork: 53

Part1:
survey done
Part2:
while i was taking this survey i needed a little bit of outside help with some questions since i knew i would not be 100% truthful so if i agree with another opinion about myself i would try and rationalize the answer. Since outside opinion affects everything we decide and do in this world it seem no harm to get some help to maybe new ideals that i have never thought about.

Taking the survey didn't make me feel self conscious about myself since there is nothing really to hide that know of. I felt this was a great was to see how i compare to other students in the grade, and if i would fall into the most popular response in number f people whom took the survey. i felt like some questions sounded like they repeated over and over again and my answer didn't change even though i might of contradicted myself now that i think about it.

I didn't talk about the survey with my family since i thought that there was no need to gather their opinion since they would be about the same with my friends, on what they think about each topic.

By thinking about my answers it didn't change my daily life at all since everything seemed normal even though i thought about my relationship with others and how close i am with them in this world. I didn't even think about the fact that all this thinking can be a lie and the truth is something i do not want to remember and experience.

There is so much to think about but no matter how much i want to change about how i feel i just can since it is apart of my normal life and it is the route i decided to take regarding my relationships with others and how i feel about them.
Part3:
An interesting thought by looking at the survey is that is they questions is asking about something good than the yes is a majority most of them time but if it is dealing with something else it varies, this shows some pattern to how we think about our lives and what truths and lies are hidden in those surveys results.
I am most surprised of how good our lives are but the sample size was only 51 comparing to the rest of the world or new york city. this sample size i feel is still insignificant to the real results or some people were lying, since it is highly unlikely that a majority of the people have good lives. Maybe with was just our perspective of what we consider good so the judgment was varied to different standards since different humans have different standard for different things.
Part4:
By comparing my thoughts to the data we collected and analysis, i feel like it is hard to make an assumptions to how our lives are like with relations to others and with ourselves. This is shown that our initial thoughts were somewhat off from what we see with how people lives are with their family and friends and to themselves. This experience shows how weird humans are thinking one thing and answering another. It also shows the complexity of how things are related in this world since everything has a certain level of significance in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment